To join or renew membership you may use your PayPal account or major credit card i.e. Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
For more information or options continue reading below on this page.
To donate by mail
Make check Payable to “Friends of Hopewell Furnace NHS”
Mail to: Friends of Hopewell Furnace NHS,
2 Mark Bird Lane,
Elverson, PA 19520
Membership Benefits “What’s In it for You?”
Receive a 15% discount on items purchased at the Furnace Visitors Center and Village Store, and at all Eastern National book stores and museum outlets.
The following additional benefits also apply:
- Invitations to friends-only events
- Behind the scenes tours of Furnace venues
- Notification of special events
- Guided hikes
Why Become a Member?
- The satisfaction that you are supporting a meaningful cause.
- Opportunity to associate with others with similar interests.
- Access to the resource center, library and database containing facts and stories of Hopewell’s past and the iron making industry.
- Your membership identifies you as someone who cares about our local history.
- Help steer the Furnace’s future.
- Your donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law. We’re a 501(c)(3)
If you want more information about ways to join or renew your membership send an e-mail to: FriendsOfHopewellFurn@gmail.com
More information on using your PayPal account or major credit card i.e. Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express to become a member or renew your membership at one of the different levels as shown in the table below. Then fill in your choices and reasons and click on the Donate Bottom which will take you to the PayPal forms.
|Youth (Up to 21)||$10|
|Ledger Database Usage, Voluntary donation||$10|